The central TOAR data infrastructure at Forschungszentrum Jülich provides:
- the TOAR database of surface observations, and
- the TOAR data portal, i.e. a catalogue of worldwide ozone datasets including data from satellites, sondes, and models
on 13:00 – 15:00 UTC, 21.01.2022.
In this gathering, we would like to
- Identify new data sources for the portal and the database
- Explain the procedures to have data appear in the TOAR data portal
- Explain the procedures for providing data to the TOAR database
- Answer any questions you may have concerning these topics
- The meeting will be recorded to serve as a future reference for the provision of data to TOAR.
Part 1: 13 – 14 UTC – Data gathering for the TOAR data portal
13:00 – 13:10 Quick introduction to the TOAR data portal
13:10 – 13:25 Explanation of procedures for providing information to the data portal
13:25 – 13:35 General Q&A about the data portal and procedures
13:35 – 13:55 Discussion and identification of data sources to be listed in the data portal
13:55 – 14:00 Wrap-up, transition to Part 2
Part 2: 14 – 15 UTC – Data gathering for the TOAR database
14:00 – 14:15 Overview about data submission procedures and data ingestion roadmap
14:15 – 14:30 General Q&A
14:30 – 14:55 Discussion and identification of new data sources for the TOAR database
14:55 – 15:00 Wrap-up, next steps
The agenda has been structured so that people who are only interested in free tropospheric datasets can attend from 13-14 UTC, while people who are only interested in the surface observations of ozone, precursors, and meteorological data, can join from 14-15 UTC.